Saturday, March 1, 2014

My Brother is My Best Friend earns the Literary Classics Seal of Approval


Nicole Weaver has created a new counterpart to her award winning picture book, My Sister is My Best Friend.

My Brother is My Best Friend, is an enjoyable and easy read.  Two playful and inquisitive boys enjoy each other's company as they have fun and explore.  The book is told in three languages, English, Spanish & French.  Each language is highlighted in a different color, allowing the reader to differentiate between the languages.  This is a fun book to read, while at the same time helping readers to become immersed in the different languages.  The powerful bond of twin brothers is an undercurrent to this story, so non-twins would be equally as engaged by this book. 

A glossary and word-search at the back of the book are helpful to teach kids about unfamiliar words used within the body of the book.

This book comes highly recommended for home and school libraries and has earned the Literary Classics Seal of Approval.



LITERARY CLASSICS Book Reviews & Awards http://literaryclassicsreviews.com

No comments:

Post a Comment